Yoga for the Mind
A Six Week Inquiry Series
Experience another form of yoga – a yoga for the mind – that will bring awareness, understanding, and flexibility to your thinking.
In this 6 week series, you will learn
- how to identify and heal any stressful thought, whether it’s a momentary irritation or a years long pattern of belief.
- how to use Byron Katie’s primary tool of The Work – A Judge Your Neighbour Worksheet
- experience self facilitation using the One Belief at a Time sheet
- increase self knowledge and awareness
- awaken to your true nature which will begin you on a journey of self compassion and kindness
You will be supported every step of the way. It’s my mission to create a safe and comforting space.
The Work of Byron Katie is a profoundly effective yet simple tool that the mind can use to end its own needless stress and suffering.
No prior experience is required.
Please bring a notebook and a pen.
Six Tuesdays – 7pm-9:15pm
Six Tuesdays – 9:30am – 11:45am
Early bird sign up until Dec 30th – $120.00
8 Spots available.
Dates: January 16 and 23, February 6, 13, 20, and 27
NO CLASS on JAN 30th
Location: The Professional Business Connection Centre in Spruce Grove (across from the Safeway)
To register: email firstname.lastname@example.org indicating your intention.
Spot is not held until payment is complete.
To Pay: Send email transfer to email@example.com using the password: inquiry.